Facebook Inc. beantwortet am 08 Juni, 2018, schriftlich die Fragen des U.S. Senate.
Wer Interesse daran hat zu erfahren, welche Daten Facebook nutzt, kann sich bei uns das .pdf herunterladen.
Ein kleiner Auszug, zu den Daten die Facebook von mobilen Endgeräten verarbeitet:
“Information we obtain from these devices includes:
– Device attributes. Information such as the operating system, hardware and software versions, battery level, signal strength, available storage space, browser type, app and file names and types, and plugins.
– Device operations. Information about operations and behaviors performed on the device, such as whether a window is foregrounded or backgrounded, or mouse movements (which can help distinguish humans from bots).
– Identifiers. Unique identifiers, device IDs, and other identifiers, such as from games, apps or accounts people use, and Family Device IDs (or other identifiers unique to Facebook Company Products associated with the same device or account).
– Device signals. Bluetooth signals, and information about nearby Wi-Fi access points, beacons, and cell towers.
– Data from device settings. Information a user allows us to receive through device settings they turn on, such as access to their GPS location, camera, or photos.
– Network and connections. Information such as the name of a user’s mobile operator or ISP, language, time zone, mobile phone number, IP address, connection speed and, in some cases, information about other devices that are nearby or on their network, so we can do things like help them stream a video from their phone to their TV.
– Cookie data. Data from cookies stored on a user’s device, including cookie IDs and settings.“
PRIKON – Your Trust In Control